iFOLIO Cloud | Personalized Digital Marketing
Make work easier. Built for the mobile world.
We are hiring talented individuals for our team!
iFOLIO's Cloud platform speeds up digital transformation for our clients in a personalized way. We help them ditch old school business cards, presentations, and emails for modern technology and patented analytics.
iFOLIO, an Atlanta based tech company, has a patented platform, and serves over 5,000 awesome clients including Madison Square Garden, Cadence Bank, Equifax, Notre Dame, Georgia State University, Georgia Technological Institute (Georgia Tech), the*gameHERs, Playfly, and more.
Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
We are looking for exceptional software/enterprise sales leaders as we grow our rock-star team and the business. This position requires drive, critical thinking skills, communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter.
Selling license subscriptions for iFOLIO’s SaaS platform.
• Manage sales cycles starting with discovery, building, and managing relationships, to the close of business.
• Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
• Identify key decision makers at prospect companies & secure meetings with target contacts in target market
• Customize product demonstrations and solution packages based on client requirements
• Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
• Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, optimistic, and persuasive.
• 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience. History of driving, managing, and closing deals
• MarTech experience - in sales or marketing
• Experience selling SaaS/cloud software (we have opening for SMB, Mid-market, and enterprise)
• Proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota
• Ability to articulate a value proposition to CMO and CIO executives
• Proven consultative sales solution skills
• Will be responsible for a large territory including attending business meetings, industry meetings and working with key customers.
What you will enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
• Company health insurance plan
• Company 401k plan / company 401K match
• PTO & Vacation
• PTO for approved Service Projects
• Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security
• Our tech stack includes: iFOLIO, Asana, Bitbucket, Jira, Google Suite, Twilio, Slack, Calendly, Zoom, Go Daddy, AWS, Elastisearch, Kibana, Logstash, Grafana
We live our core values every day:
Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
Top 50 on Fire Award – Atlanta Business Chronicle & ATL INNO – 2021
2 Patents on Web Analytics
Gold Winner, AVA Digital Awards - Gameday Communication Delivered to Mobile, 2021
Hashtag Sports Award, Best Mobile Experience Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award: Best Use of Technology Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award, Digital Engagement Finalist, 2020
Global Excellence Award, Best Personalized Digital Marketing 2019
Max Marketing Award for Innovation, Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2019
Buyer Enabling Tech of the Year Finalist, Technology Association of Georgia
Summit International Awards, Emerging Media Leader 2019
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Solutions Provider 2018