Dev Ops Engineer
iFOLIO Cloud | Personalized Digital Marketing
Make work easier. Built for the mobile world.
We are hiring talented individuals for our team!
iFOLIO's Cloud platform speeds up digital transformation for our clients in a personalized way. We help them ditch old school business cards, presentations, and emails for modern technology and patented analytics.
iFOLIO, an Atlanta based tech company, has a patented platform, and serves over 5,000 awesome clients including Madison Square Garden, Cadence Bank, Equifax, Notre Dame, Georgia State University, Georgia Technological Institute (Georgia Tech), the*gameHERs, Playfly, and more.
iFOLIO is growing the business and our team and looking for a dev ops tech leader.
Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
The Dev Ops engineer will be comfortable using DevOps tools for source control, automated build, and service containers. Will have experience with database engineering, including MongoDB and MySQL. Will have an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of web technologies, data structure, and algorithms
Work with our Product Development team to:
• Set up Client accounts in iFOLIO
• Set up new web services for clients – through iFOLIO and through web services
• Monitor backend dev operations
• Maintain SOC2 requirements for uptime
• Work with iFOLIO and other databases for Analytics projects
• Track record of managing dev ops for clients
• Experience navigating GoDaddy, AWS, Cloudflare to set up custom urls, configure SSL certificates, change DNS settings
• Experience working with Elastisearch, Kibana, Logstash & Grafana
• Experience working with Jenkins
• Great team communication, including writing and verbal skills; adept at communicating through the framework of stand-ups, team meetings, and ongoing project communication
• Great self-management on time and priorities
• Bachelor’s degree required
What you will enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
• Company health insurance plan
• Company 401k plan / company 401K match
• PTO & Vacation
• PTO for approved Service Projects
• Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security
• Our tech stack includes: iFOLIO, Asana, Bitbucket, Jira, Google Suite, Twilio, Slack, Calendly, Zoom, Go Daddy, AWS, Elastisearch, Kibana, Logstash, Grafana
We live our core values every day:
Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
Top 50 on Fire Award – Atlanta Business Chronicle & ATL INNO – 2021
2 Patents on Web Analytics
Gold Winner, AVA Digital Awards - Gameday Communication Delivered to Mobile, 2021
Hashtag Sports Award, Best Mobile Experience Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award: Best Use of Technology Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award, Digital Engagement Finalist, 2020
Global Excellence Award, Best Personalized Digital Marketing 2019
Max Marketing Award for Innovation, Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2019
Buyer Enabling Tech of the Year Finalist, Technology Association of Georgia
Summit International Awards, Emerging Media Leader 2019
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Solutions Provider 2018