iFOLIO Cloud | Personalized Digital Marketing
Make work easier. Built for the mobile world.
We are hiring talented individuals for our team!
iFOLIO's Cloud platform speeds up digital transformation for our clients in a personalized way. We help them ditch old school business cards, presentations, emails, and web sites for modern technology and patented analytics.
iFOLIO, an Atlanta based tech company, has a patented platform, and serves over 5,000 awesome clients including Madison Square Garden, Cadence Bank, Equifax, Notre Dame, Georgia State University, Georgia Technological Institute (Georgia Tech), the*gameHERs, Playfly, and more.
iFOLIO is growing the business and our team and looking for exceptional tech sales leaders.
Join Team iFOLIO and apply today!
The Sales Manager will coach and manage a sales team to meet and exceed sales goals.
The ideal candidate is driven for achievement, confident, optimistic, and persuasive. They will have critical thinking skills, communication skills, and the mindset of a self-starter. They will have a book of business of their own and experience leading teams to beat goals selling high end martech saas licenses. They will thrive coaching a team and also closing strategic deals.
1) Deliver revenue generation goals
2) Recruit high performing sales executives
3) Manage a sales team to optimize sales performance
iFOLIO has 2 sales units. This sales unit will target Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
Target Markets: Tech, Financial Services, Higher Ed, Gaming/Esports, Professional Services, Energy
Manage Growth Team to defined sales playbook:
• Build new pipeline with target contacts in target markets.
• Manage sales cycle starting with discovery to proposal, building and managing relationships, to the deal close.
• Customize product demonstrations and solution packages based on client requirements & current sales training.
• Manage and optimize sales performance to meet goals including current Monthly pipeline reviews, quarterly sales scorecards, & target account planning.
• Track record of consulting clients, managing, and closing deals, Exceeding quota.
• 5+ years of marketing technology experience (ie. Marketo, Adobe Cloud, Pardot)
• 5+ years of consultative sales experience
• Agency Sales experience a plus
• Experience selling SaaS/cloud software to enterprise accounts and mid-market accounts
• Proven ability to lead a team to hit & exceed sales goals
• Ability to articulate a martech value proposition to Sales and Marketing leaders
• Able to manage a sales team covering a large territory including attending business meetings, conferences, and working with key customers.
• Bachelor’s degree required
What you will enjoy about joining our team: Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary & flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
• Company health insurance plan
• Company 401k plan / company 401K match
• PTO & Vacation
• PTO for approved Service Projects
• Salesforce Tower benefits ~ full gym (pelotons, treads, full weights & locker room), cantina, covered access to MARTA train, covered parking, security
• Our tech stack includes: iFOLIO, Salesforce CRM, Docusign, Asana, Bitbucket, Jira, Google Suite, Twilio, Slack, Zoom, Calendly.
We live our core values every day:
Bias to Action, Glass Half-Full, Focus on Results, Team Over Self, & Customer First!
Top 50 on Fire Award – Atlanta Business Chronicle & ATL INNO – 2021
2 Patents on Web Analytics
Gold Winner, AVA Digital Awards - Gameday Communication Delivered to Mobile, 2021
Hashtag Sports Award, Best Mobile Experience Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award: Best Use of Technology Finalist 2020
Hashtag Sports Award, Digital Engagement Finalist, 2020
Global Excellence Award, Best Personalized Digital Marketing 2019
Max Marketing Award for Innovation, Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2019
Buyer Enabling Tech of the Year Finalist, Technology Association of Georgia
Summit International Awards, Emerging Media Leader 2019
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Solutions Provider 2018